Imagine having to print out all the documents contained in a SharePoint Document Library. You will see that it is extremely handy to have a tool allowing hundreds of documents to be printed in just a few steps. Another useful feature is the possibility of applying a simple protocol to your prints, making your office work easier and quicker.
FilePrinter for SharePoint is a product designed to enable the printing out of any Sharepoint Document Library document format with a one-click control! And there's more: with FilePrinter for SharePoint it is also possible to define a protocol (a label containing dynamic information) to be applied to the selected document during the printing phase. Thanks to a quick, intuitive interface, it will be possible to connect to a Sharepoint server and view all the documents contained in a given list. The information contained in each document (document name and all other information associated with the document) will be placed inside a grid and it will be possible to carry out a few, simple operations to filter out only the documents that the user wishes to print. An external application is available to view the SharePoint document libraries and speed up document searching by filtering the required information.
Printing Sharepoint documents has never been this fast!
- Product compatible with all SharePoint versions, including the free SharePoint Foundation version
- Product compatible with SharePoint 2007 and 2010 versions
- Italian/English multilingual support
- Possibility of printing individual documents coming from SharePoint;
- Possibility of printing whole sections of documents coming from SharePoint with one click;
- Possibility of viewing documents located in SharePoint;
- Possibility of applying simple protocols to document prints.
- File printing is allowed as long as the file client is installed on the PC. Full compatibility between the client program and "FilePrinter for SharePoint" application is not guaranteed. Any printing problems are attributable to less-than-full compatibility between the client program and the control line printing standard controls.
- To print out .xps and office 2007 type files, Framework.Net 3.0 should be installed
- Protocols can only be applied to PDF files with the Acrobat Reader client correctly configured in the program.
Trial version restrictions
The Trial version can be used without any time limit. The imposed restrictions are:
- Possibility of only printing PDF files with correctly configured Acrobat Reader Client
- Added "Trial Version" writing diagonally across the whole page in each printed page.