Rp² is the ideal product to handle information related to human resources. With Rp², it is possible to centralise all the data regarding a company's organisational structure, including corporate positions, functions and tasks, and use an extremely easy, intuitive interface to draw an organisational chart in no time at all.
The product is implemented on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, allowing data contained in Rp² and documents loaded on the SharePoint platform to be associated. A document management dashboard will make it possible to automatically view all the documents relating to a specific position, function or person.
A practical example:
Let's assume that Mr De Marinis is hired to work in the Purchasing Department of My Company Spa. On his first work day, he can log on toRp² to view all the documents associated to his new position as a Purchasing Department employee (e.g. requirements to comply with before confirming a purchase from a supplier)
Rp² also acts as a data source. By integrating all personnel-related information, it can be queried by all the external software and applications requiring HR data to carry out business processes.
- Rp² is built on a web part that can be added to the required page inside Sharepoint.
- The interface for organisation chart creation is according to the drag and drop logic.
- It is possible to set the organisation chart display to only view the part of organisational structure connected to one's specific work area.
- By connecting to SharePoint, users can check all the documents related to them according to positions within the company displayed on the document management dashboard.
- Rp² keeps a log of all HR information
- WithRp² it is possible not only to centralise HR information, but also to store all information regarding company processes.
- Rp² enhances data security. It is possible to restrict sensitive document viewing to personnel holding certain positions within the company organisation.
- Italian/English multilingual support
- Also compatible with the SharePoint Foundation free version
- Integration with Workflow Nintex